Rapides Primary Health Care Center is recognized as a leader in providing outpatient Medical, Dental, and Mental Health services to our community. Our Dental Assistants/Expanded Duty Dental Assistants work closely with Dentist and all team members to educate and provide state-of-the-art care to our patients.
- Provide customer service to patients.
- Conduct complete patient evaluations for new and existing patients coming in for care.
- Educate patients on recommendations of the Dentist.
- Work together with the team members at the center to achieve center goals.
- Assist the Dentist in procedures, as needed.
- Work the Front Desk, as needed.
- Must have a Certificate to perform X-ray’s.
- Must have a Dental Assistant or Expanded Duty Dental Assistant Certificate
- Requires EXCELLENT customer service.
- Experience preferred, but not required.
- Computer literate
- Need to be a team player, friendly, and not easily flustered
- The ability to multi-task.