Licensed Practical Nurse
Posted 1 year ago
Rapides Primary Health Care Center provides trustworthy and kindhearted medical service; we are also one of a few health care providers in the community that accepts Medicaid and uninsured patients.
Our trusted team earned its reputation for outstanding quality medical services.
- One to one patient care in an outpatient setting
- Execution of physicians prescribed plan of care and compliant documentation of care provided in system of record
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatments and therapies
- Patient assessments, coordination of care
- Health promotion, teaching, and training of family members
- Draw blood on patients, as ordered by the provider and process lab work.
- Must have good standing license (LPN) in the state of Louisiana
- Current CPR certification
- Must be willing to provide care to patients of all lifecycles.