Rapides Primary Health Care Center is looking for an individual to perform a variety of Front Desk functions. This position will require communication skills, computer literacy, and professionalism.
- Greet patients and visitors.
- Schedule appointments for patients.
- Call patients to remind them of their appointments.
- Verification of insurance for patients on each visit.
- Collect demographic and financial information on new patients and enter them in the computer.
- Verify and/or update patient information on existing patients of the Center.
- Protect patient confidentially and not disclose patient information.
- The individual must have a Certified Nursing Assistant Certificate or Medical Assistant Certificate.
- Computer literate.
- Experience working at the front desk is preferred, but not required.
- The ability to multi-task.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Well organized