Registered Medical Assistant
Rapides Primary Health Care Center is recognized as a leader in providing outpatient Medical, Dental, and Mental Health services to our community. Our Medical Assistants work closely with doctors and all team members to educate and provide state-of-the-art care to our patients.
* Provide excellent patient care
* Conduct complete patient evaluations for new patients coming in for care.
* Educate patients on recommendations of the provider.
* Work together with the team members at the center to achieve center goals
* Assist the doctor in procedures, if needed
* Must have passed the exam to receive credentials of Registered Medical Assistant.
* Requires EXCELLENT customer service.
* Need good clinical experience and administrative experience.
* Computer literate
* Need to be a team player, friendly, and not easily flustered