Rapides Primary Health Care Center is recognized as a leader in providing outpatient Medical, Dental, and Mental Health services to our community. Our Medical Assistants work closely with doctors and all team members to educate and provide state-of-the-art care to our patients.
- Provide excellent patient care
- Conduct complete patient evaluations for new patients coming in for care.
- Educate patients on recommendations of the provider.
- Work together with the team members at the center to achieve center goals
- Assist the doctor in procedures, if needed
- Must have passed the exam to receive credentials of Registered Medical Assistant.
- Requires EXCELLENT customer service.
- Need good clinical experience and administrative experience.
- Computer literate
- Need to be a team player, friendly, and not easily flustered